mod jr. Air Purifier
Cleans 878 sq ft (2 air changes per hour)
+ Free Shipping (in US)
Cleans air in small to medium spaces quietly. Energy efficient motor and intuitive swipe-touch glass control system. Easily turns any small to medium sized room into a clean one.
- Children's Bedrooms,
- Smaller Living Rooms
- Pet Dander,
- Smoke Particles,
- Bacteria, Viruses,
- Powerful Purifier for Smaller Rooms: Cleans 878 square feet with 2 air changes per hour (363 with 5 air changes per hour) based on a smoke CADR of 234. Ideal for small to medium spaces in your home.
- All-in-One Filter: The 3-in-1 filter includes a mesh pre-filter for large visible particles, pleated HEPA filter media for small virus, pet dander, pollen, and dust particles, and activated carbon for wildfire smoke and VOCs.
- Independently Certified: Third-party lab certified for performance, efficiency, and safety by ENERGY STAR®️, AHAM, and CARB. Filter efficiency is independently tested to remove 99.4% of particles at 0.02 microns. For context, a strand of human hair is 70 microns.
- Trusted By Health Experts: As seen in the National Institutes of Health during PBS American Masters: Dr. Tony Fauci. Same brand chosen for the Javits Center temporary COVID field hospital.
- Quiet and Powerful: 12 fan speed settings let you get the right air flow and comfortable noise level.
- Quick and Easy to Set Up: Takes around the same amount of time to brush your teeth. See video of set-up. Note: Remove air filter inside unit and unwrap from protective plastic wrap before operating.
Replacement Filters That Last: Just one easy-to-replace filter that lasts 12 months. Find Mod Jr. Replacement Filters here.
Orders placed by 2 pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday usually ship same day.
The Quietest Air Purifier In Its Class
Mod Jr. quietly cleans 878 square feet with two air changes per hour so you can enjoy pure, clean air without breaking the bank or disturbing your sleep.
ENERGY STAR® certified for efficiency. When it's time to power down, simply press and hold the power button until it shuts off. It may take a few seconds due to the energy efficient motor.
Super simple to use with easy replacement filter changes. We haven’t added any unnecessary bells and whistles that cost you extra without providing any value.
An air quality sensor in the air purifier may seem like a good idea however they tend to give a false sense of security as they are low quality and located at the air purifier. It turns out a $2 sensor is not accurate like the quality sensors that cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. Plus, there’s no app taking up space on your phone.
If you want assurance that an air purifier will clean the air in your space look at the smoke CADR. This number is related to the room size the air purifier will effectively clean and is independently tested in labs with air sensors that cost thousands of dollars.
Just clean, reliable air at an affordable price without the gimmicks. Guaranteed to protect your health for years to come.
No air by-pass so all the air is filtered. This is a huge feature and is one reason we have superior air filtration performance.
Effective for fine particles, smoke and gases.
Latest Japanese engineered EC motor is quieter and uses up to 90% less energy.
Easy To Use
Easy touch controls. Simply slide a finger along the fan speed arc to set the precise air flow. Compact and lightweight. At just 18 lbs, Mod Jr. is easy to move between rooms. At only 12 inches wide and deep by 22 inches high it can fit almost any space.
|Room Coverage||Up to 878 sq ft (2 air changes per hour). 363 sq ft (5 air changes per hour).|
|CADR Rating||Smoke: 234, Dust: 238, Pollen: 251|
|Fan Speeds||12 Fan Speeds (80-235 CFM)|
|Power||50 watts, 120V, 60Hz|
|Filter||One Filter (Pre-filter, HEPA filter media, Activated carbon)|
|Filter Life||12 months|
|Nano-Particle Removal||99.4% at 0.1 microns, 99.4% at 0.02 microns (20 nanometers)|
|VOC (Formaldehyde) Removal||76% (in 1 hour test)|
|Noise Level||28-50 dBA|
|Dimensions||12" x 22" x 12" (W x H x D)|
|Controls||Glass user interface. Slide finger to set precise fan speed.|
|Where Made||Designed in USA, Assembled in China|
|Certification||Energy Star, CE, ETL, RoHS, California Air Resources Board (Model Number: MJR01, EO#: G-21-086)|
Easy To Use
- Simple, intuitive controls with easy filter access. Slide your finger along fan speed arc to set the precise air flow.
- Room air purifier ready to use out of the box (remove air from plastic bag before use).
- Don't need a manual to operate the air purifier.
- Best Filters – Rated #1 air purifier in independent study by Clemson University.
- Latest Japanese enginered motor is quiet and uses up to 90% less energy.
Best Reliability And Quality
- Proudly designed and tested in the USA.
- MERV 17 HEPA filter. And it's super quiet while providing a strong air flow for medium to larger sized rooms.
- Motor protection - motor will slow down intermittently if run continuously at high speed to extend the life of the motor.
- Certified Ozone Safe by the State of California Air Resources Board.
- ETL certified safe.
- Energy Star.
How long does the filter last? The mod and mod jr. have one combination filter that includes pre-filter, HEPA based filter media, and activated carbon. The filter life is 12 months.
When the filter light is illuminated, does it mean it’s time to replace it? The red filter light will illuminate after 4,500 hours of run time indicating it is time to check the filter. We suggest replacing your filter when you can no longer see white filter media.
How do I clean my filter? Clean the filter with the brush attachment of your vacuum cleaner or wipe with a damp cloth. Cleaning your filter every few months can prolong filter life and help you get the best value for your purchase.
How do I replace the filter?
1. Turn off and unplug the purifier.
2. Flip the purifier upside down and place it on a non-scratch surface with the base facing up.
3. Move the slide switch to the right to unlock. Grab the base and turn it counterclockwise to loosen. Lift off the base of the purifier. Pull the handle of the air filter to lift it out.
4. Insert new filter with handle facing out. Twist the handle slightly to ensure it is fully seated in the housing.
5. Place the purifier base back on the housing lining up the arrows of the base. Turn the base clockwise to tighten. Move the slide switch to the left to lock. Flip the purifier over onto the base and plug back in and turn on.
How do I reset the Filter light? Press and hold the filter on the interface until the light goes from red to blue.
What if my interface is not adjusting the fan speed? It takes a moment for the interface to recognize touch, so place your finger on the fan speed scale until you see the interface light up. Then you can adjust the fan speed to your liking.
Why is the fan speed decreasing for a moment without me touching it? When the unit is operating at a high speed continuously, the motor will slow down intermittently to extend the life of the motor.
How do I turn my purifier on? Press the power button for a moment and release. Do not hold it down. The interface will light up when powered on.
How do I turn my purifier off? Press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
How can I clean the outside of my purifier? Use a clean, dry, soft cloth to wipe the external surfaces. Never use any chemical or harsh cleaners.
Brands Using Oransi
Oransi air purifiers are used by some of the leading companies, medical centers, government organizations and universities. We are delighted to be able to provide clean air to so many quality organizations.
mod jr. Air Purifier
Cleans 878 sq ft (2 air changes per hour)
+ Free Shipping
Reviews & Questions
Still Have Questions?
The mod Air Purifier is a high-performing product that is the result of over 1,000 engineering hours. Naturally, you may have some questions for us. Luckily, we have the answers.